FIFA X-FER LEAGUE
Welcome.

FFW Your #1 Online Site In U.S.A For FIFA.

PM your PSN ID & E-Mail To The Llad72, Found In The Welcome Section.

Thanks

P.M. Llad72 if you have any problems.
FIFA X-FER LEAGUE
Welcome.

FFW Your #1 Online Site In U.S.A For FIFA.

PM your PSN ID & E-Mail To The Llad72, Found In The Welcome Section.

Thanks

P.M. Llad72 if you have any problems.
FIFA X-FER LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXL Season's Coming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PREMIERSHIP & CHAMPIONSHIP ARE NOW CLOSED: CONGRATS VILLARREAL PREM CHAMP & LEICESTER CHAMPS CHAMPION
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE NOW CLOSED. CONGRATS TO VILLARREAL, S6 CL CHAMPION !!!
FOR PREMIERSHIP - GAME WEEKS 1,2,3 ARE OPEN/ WE ARE IN GW 1- MINIMUM IS 4 GAMES - MAXIMUM 8 GAMES, 4 MUST SHOW IN STANDINGS. Week 1 (4/3-4/09 @midnight )
FOR CHAMPIONSHIP- GAME WEEKS 1,2,3 ARE OPEN/ WE ARE IN GW 1- MINIMUM IS 4 GAMES - MAXIMUM 8 GAMES, 4 MUST SHOW IN STANDINGS. Week 1 (4/3-4/09 @MIDNIGHT)
SEASON 6 FIFA 17 = CLOSED !!!
YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED 7 GUYS ON THE FIELD WHO ARE RATED 80+ BUT A TOTAL OF 9/80+ GUYS ON CAN BE ON YOUR TEAM,
BIDLIST CLOSED
TRANSFER WINDOW NOW OPEN, CLOSES 4/29/17 !
ONLY INPUT SCORES ON LEAGUE REPUBLIC, DO NOT POST ON FORUM, LEAVE A NOTE ON LEAGUE REPUBLIC IF THERE IS A ISSUE.
LEAGUE REPUBLIC SIGN IN U MUST HAVE, GET ONE
LEAGUE CUP PRELIMS OPEN NOW !!CLUBS MUST ONLY FIELD THREE 80+ PLAYERS ON THE PITCH @ 1 TIME - CONGRATS VILLARREAL S6 CHAMPION
RED / CARDSYELLOW CARDS , MUST BE ENTERED AFTER EVERY GAME!!! SO MUST CLEAN SHEETS !!! SCORERS ETC. INPUT THEM IN "STATS" ON LEAGUE REPUBLIC
Real Time
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is Nala1

Our users have posted a total of 3994 messages in 701 subjects
Poll
Latest topics
» FIFA 21 PREM ARRANGEMENT
Rules EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 10:14 pm by atom____25

» FIFA 21 CL KNOCKOUTS ARRANGEMENT
Rules EmptyJuly 27th 2021, 10:16 pm by acisles

» FIFA 21 LG CUP ARRANGEMENT
Rules EmptyJuly 27th 2021, 1:52 pm by D3altafox

» FIFA 21 CL GROUP A ARRANGEMENT
Rules EmptyJuly 22nd 2021, 10:57 pm by Nala1

» FIFA 21 CL GROUP D ARRANGEMENT
Rules EmptyJuly 19th 2021, 1:13 pm by yayo338306

» FIFA 21 CL GROUP B ARRANGEMENT
Rules EmptyJuly 19th 2021, 7:52 am by ezrawlins

» FIFA 20 CL GROUP C ARRANGEMENT
Rules EmptyJuly 14th 2021, 3:49 pm by D3altafox

» FIFA 21 FREE AGENTS/CALL UPS/RELEASES
Rules EmptyJuly 13th 2021, 7:02 pm by bushkinston

» FIFA 21 CL GROUP C ARRANGEMENT
Rules EmptyJuly 11th 2021, 11:24 pm by yayo338306

Top posters
yayo338306
Rules I_vote_lcapRules I_voting_barRules I_vote_rcap 
Llad72
Paawills
liquorlicker
acisles
pulpo2333
fcbatista
D3altafox
bushkinston
andaos
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
yayo338306
Llad72
fcbatista
D3altafox
bushkinston
TheProfessor
acisles
Macri
Paawills
Italianmob21
Most Viewed Topics
Clubs/Rosters/Budgets
3.5 star teams in FIFA 18
Rules
4* Draft Teams
Tax Rosters
FIFA 19 FREE AGENTS
Draft Room / All Leagues / League 1
All Prize Money
WAITING LIST
Players you Are Taking
League Links

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Llad72
Admin
Llad72

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 10:41 am

UNRANKED GAMEPLAY RULES:

First & Foremost: It has come to the Admins attention that there has been some quitting going on, we will not have it, Effective Immediately, If you quit you will lose 10 Million & 2 Bids. This is a League NO QUITTING.

If someone leaves the season, for any reason, and fails to finish their remaining games, they will be considered automatic loses.  Games played will stand.

Now Fun Stuff:

GAMEPLAY RULES:
1. Games : Unranked For League Games.
Time Per Half :​ 6 Minutes.​ .
Game speed: Normal
Challenges : Home club Invites​ Games .
Shot : Assisted or Semi Assisted / Managers Choice

RESPECT:
2. Respect:  Respect by pausing only on Dead ball Situations, If the ball is not moving it's Considered "Dead". You can queue a pause at any time.

3. On goalkicks, free kicks and throw ins (not thrown over the halfway line) by your opponent in their half, let the recipient receive the ball undisturbed. You can intercept these however if you are trailing in the game.

4. Scores : Effective immediately. It has gotten ridiculous about not Putting Scores in on time. I know this doesn't apply to most of you but it does apply to Some. If you don't put your scores on League Republic within a Day/24 Hours, you will forfeit the games that you might have won. If both members split, then either both input or one input both scores.  If one member gets a win and a draw, then he will need to input both scores.  Does not matter who inputs, just make sure to input. Any games not posted within The 24 Hour time period will, then become a 3-0 win for the other team. There will not be a replay. It doesn't take much to input or figure out how to input, so stop being lazy and input.

CUPS:
4.1 Cups : Away Goals count score what u must but don't Embarrass opponents(10-0) etc.

5. Cups : If you are in a Cup Competition then unless you get a Personal Message From A Admin stating the date has changed follow all dates as posted.  Also If two Clubs do not play vs each other by the Date Posted Then they are both out of the Cup. Cup Games are 2 Legs (decide between yourselves who is home first) & Away Goals Count, Pre-Lim Cup games are 1 Leg Only. In a Pre-lim the home Club is listed first

DEFENDING:
6. Defending : We will only use TACTICAL Defending in FFW Period .

FORMATIONS:
7. Formations : Use Default formation's on the Game we are not allowing Custom formations. DO NOT MOVE PLAYERS , IF IT IS FOUND OUT THAT YOU MOVED   PLAYERS YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM FFW ON THE SPOT

ARRANGING:
8. Arranging needs to be made on a week to week basis as per game week. You need to arrange for each game week ; ( arrangements made in week is only valid for week 1 and won’t carry over to week 2 or the rest of the season). One needs to also show effort in chat to try to play games once an arrangement has been posted.

Arrangements are only valid if it includes date and times an individual is available to play. Example;
1. this is a way not to arrange ( Hey Yayo when can you get on to play our games)
2. This is the way to arrange ( Hey Yayo I will be on tomorrow night night 4/9 from 5pm - 8pm ...let me know if you can get on these times or when you can get on)

In certain cases, arrangements through ‘PMs’ on chat will be considered if both parties can provide records of messages from the chat.

Admins have the discretion to make a decision on which arrangement is valid after careful considerations..

8.1 If you do no finish your league games, you will not receive the 10 mil bonus.

GAME RESULTS:
9.Results :Both Owners should check that Scores Goalscorers are inputted properly after a game on League Republic. THIS IS NOT BEING DONE, BOTH OF YOU WHO JUST PLAYED GO CHECK TO MAKE SURE THE GAME IS INPUTTED CORRECTLY.  IF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTING FAILS TO POST W/IN 24HRS, THEN HE WILL LOSE THE POINTS, THE OTHER PERSON WILL NOT GET POINTS UNLESS THERE WAS A TIE INVOLVED.  

LAG:
10. Disconnection : If you are playing a game and the game is Laggy before the 25th Minute you can start over and replay the whole game.

10.1 If u Lose Connection on 50 minutes  you guys play 40 minutes or play a whole game if you guys agree or a half, work it out, If u guys played 80 Minutes you then play 10 Minutes etc, unless u agree to start over, any goals scored before disconnection are to be kept.

CL/EL INFO:
11. Champions League/Europa League/Any Cup Group Stage : If you are in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE group stage you must play ALL Of Your GROUP STAGE GAMES to Advance to Knockout stage, if you do not play your Scheduled games, you WILL NOT ADVANCE any further or getting any MONEY,Again All games are to be played if you want to move on to Any knockout Stage, If you do not have ALL GROUP STAGE games played, you forfeit any Knockout Stage games.  Same Applies for Europa League & Any Group Stage cup games.

RED CARDS:
12. Cards : If a player gets a  red card (whether straight or 2 yellows), he sits out his next league game. If you have no more League games, he sits in the next game you do have, whether its Champions League , Europa League or League Cup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSFER RULES:
1. ROSTERS: MUST BE BETWEEN 22-24 PLAYERS.

2. TRANSFERS: PLAYERS CAN BE BOUGHT & SOLD,LOANED, RELEASED, BUT THIS  MAY ONLY TAKE PLACE DURING THE TRANSFER WINDOW. A TRANSFER WINDOW, TRANSFER WINDOW WILL HAPPEN @ THE END OF A SEASON FOR CLUBS AND BEFORE A NEW SEASON STARTS, TRANSFER WINDOWS ARE 5-6 DAYS. THE LENGTH OF A PARTICULAR TRANSFER WINDOW WILL BE POSTED IN THE SCROLL.

Loan Rules:​
3. LOANS: OK Loans are for a full Season (All Games) or Half a Season (Half of your Games), Loans only Happen during The Transfer Window.

Whichever club that he was loaned to he may also not play vs the Club he was loaned from if those two clubs happen to meet.

3.5 The Loaner (You) cannot loan out a player to avoid Tax, if you want to Loan a player out and you have 35 million Tax +, You as the Loaner must pay the Tax.

4.Ok Remember that when you Loan that the player you have Loaned out he is still yours and is part of your Roster ​# , there will only be space created on your Roster by Releasing (2.5 Mill To Release Any player) not by Loaning Because that Player at the end of the season will be returned to you as your 22nd-24th man If he is returned as your 25th player that is not allowed and u pay a -10 mill fine. ​

5.​If you Involve Money The Player(s) Must be Taxable Player(s) 83-85 , 86-88 , 89-91 , 92+ If the player you decide to Loan is 82 rated or Less than do not add Cash but if you are receiving a Taxable player then you should involve cash.

6.You may only Loan out 2 players hence the reason Why Your roster is 22-24, if you loan out 3+ players You have just Loaned out to many. And that is NOT ALLOWED.

7.When you loan out or in new players you UPDATE your Tax roster to reflect the loan or loans, You are supposed to Update your tax every Season and this is a Must.

8.When you Buy A Player from Window/List YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOAN HIM OR SELL HIM, Until the folllowing Transfer Window.

Bidding Rules:​
4. Bidding : BID LIST PRICES DO NOT REFLECT A PLAYERS CAP PRICE , THEY CAN AND WILL FLUCTUATE , THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAT IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL BE, IF U CHOOSE TO BID ON A GUY FOR 60 MILL AND SELL HIM FOR 30 MILL ITS YOUR CHOICE. PRICES WILL BE ACTUAL PRICES FROM SOFIFA.COM, THE EURO IS WHAT WE USE

4.1 Bidding / Transfer Window: The Bid List Will have Player(s) listed that you can Bid on & Add to your Club During the Transfer Window if you have won said player(s) after a 6 hour period and If you are not outbid you have won that Player(s). Each owner will have 2 packaged bids every Transfer Window. Bids are not Cumulative So every Transfer Window you will only have 2 packaged bids as they will Reset.

4.2 BIDS HOW DO THEY WORK :  Each Window I have 2 Bids, If I  Bid on a player During the Current Transfer Window I may use my 2 Packaged Bid as much as I want.

4.3 Bidding : if a bid is from 6am - 12pm (6 Hours) and someone tops the bid at 11:30am (30 minutes before) then we extend the bid window 3 hours from initial and again if it is topped within the last 30 minutes again we extend another 3 hours from INITIAL BID.  Example, if a bid for Messi is started at 6:01 am, and someone bids on him at 11:45am, then the bid will be extended 3 more hours and will now end on 3:01 pm.

4.4 Posting Bids: Once you have decided on a player that you want to Bid on then post the Bid, If there is any Deleting of Bids, Editing Bids, Any Changing of Bids then the managers Transfer Window is OVER. This means you may not do ANY Deals until the next window.

4.5 Bid Posting: If there is a player that you want to Bid on then you must goto our foRum and look for Bids, there you must place a Bid Start the Bid from the price that he is listed, If listed at 10Mill, start your Bid at 10Mill, not 10.5Mill or 11Mill, it must be the Bid Price you see on the Bid List or if someone else has already Bid it must be higher than there Bid, the Bidding for each player last for 6 hours , Meaning a Bid Last For a full 6 Hours, from the 1st Post time the 1st Bid was placed and if you did not Bid on a player in the 1st 4 Hours you are not allowed to Place a Bid on that Player Thank You. In The 1st 4 Hours if I bid on a player and know one else does I win him .  On Last Day of a Transfer Window, Bids Must be placed within a 6 Hour time period of the Transfer Window Closing for it to count.

4.6 In The 1st 4 Hours if I bid on a player and know one else does I win him . On Last Day of a Transfer Window, Bids Must be placed within a 6 Hour time period of the Transfer Window Closing for it to count.

Roster #:
5. Rosters must be between 22 and 24 players. Please ensure your roster is within these numbers no later than the Sunday before the start of each season. Failure to do so will result in a 10 mil penalty for each player under 22 or over 24.

Confirmation:​
6.ONCE A DEAL IS CONFIRMED ITS DONE. CONFIRMATION TRUMPS EVERYTHING.

TAX:​
Tax Rules:​ ASK TO HAVE THEM EXPLAINED

8. WHAT IS TAX / PLAYER WAGES​ ? : SOME PLAYERS HAVE A HIGHER RATING THAN OTHERS AND IF YOU WANT THOSE PLAYERS YOU MUST PAY FOR ANY PLAYER RATED 83+​ THIS IS TAX. WHAT YOU BASICALLY GET ARE PLAYERS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.

SO DO NOT OVER SPEND OR JUST FORGET ABOUT TAX IT PLAYS A VERY IMPORTANT PART IN THE LEAGUE.

YOU GET A FREE BUDGET INCREASE AT THE END OF EACH SEASON  (10 MILLION) THAT YOU COULD USE TOWARDS TAX/WAGES .

TAX BRACKET:
83-85=5mil
86-88=10mil
89-90=15mil
91-92=30mil
93+=40mil

Price Cap :

Because we are now using the Sofifa.com Prices of Sofifa, That Determines The Value Of A Player, you will see that players go for some different prices, You are Allowed to go A Certain price either Side of their Market Value for selling purposes (Value you See Listed on Sofifa), if they go for 10 Million then if you decided to sell for 15 Million or 5 Million That is Ok and That is What you can do According to the Rules.

If you buy a guy and decide you wanna take a 5 Million gain or Loss it is up to you the Manager.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE SOFIFA.COM THAT FFW USES -->  Sofifa

MUST READ:
Guys between 0 - 19.9 - can be sold between -5 / + 5

Guys between 20 - 29.9 - can be sold between -10 / + 5

Guys between 30-39.9 - can be sold between -15 / + 5

Guys Between 40-49.9 - can be sold between -20 / +5

Guys 50 million + - can be sold between -25 / +5

Important Information:

Premiership is our Top League the Top 8 clubs Will Make it to the C.L. Group Stage.

Championship  The Top 8 Clubs will make it into the C.L. Group.

The 3rd Place Clubs in Champions League will join Europa League Knockouts.

Once In The Champions League We Will Have 4 Groups With 4 (Permitting #'s) , The Best Finishing Which Is The Top 2 In Each Group Will Advance To The Champions League Knockouts.

The next 4 place 3rd place Clubs will goto Europa League Knockouts.

The 4 Clubs in Champions League who finished last & are OUT Of Europe Until The Following Season.

League Penalties Are 10 Million And You Can Earn A Penalty For Not Doing Taxes, Exceeding Roster #.

Some League Penalties Involve Point deduction.

Called "Administration"
You will Lose -3 points if you are -0-3 Million in the Red, -  Money
You will Lose -6 points if you are -4-6 Million in the Red, -  Money
You will Lose -9 points if you are -7-9 Million in the Red, -  Money
You will Lose -12 points if you are -10-12 Million in the Red, -Money

IF YOU HAPPEN TO FALL INTO ANY ADMINISTRATION CATEGORY YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED FROM THE TRANSFER WINDOW/BIDLIST.

CHECK IN ON SITE 3X PER WEEK SO U KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, WHO U PLAY IN CUPS, WHO YOU PLAY IN THE NEXT ROUND OF A CUP, WHO U PLAY IN THE LEAGUE, JUST CHECK IN ON THIS FORUM .

We are not going to hold onto rosters anymore , if you want to sit out a Season then When you Return You will start over.

FOR FIFA YOU MUST BROADCAST ALL OF YOUR GAMES  AND POST SCORES IMMEDIATELY AFTER ON LEAGUE REPUBLIC. BROADCAST VIA TWITCH OR YOUTUBE, IF YOU CANNOT STREAM UPLOAD GAME PHOTOS PLEASE.

Rules League-republic-logo

Rules Youtube-2-small

Rules Twitch3

TRANSFER WINDOW IS OPEN AND SHUT AT CERTAIN TIMES, POST AND CONFIRM TRANSFER DEALS,LOANS, RELEASES, BIDS , DURING THAT TIME, NOT BEFORE AND NOT AFTER. YOU CAN ADD "FREE AGENTS" AT ANYTIME

OK Look at Rule 2 in UNRANKED GAMEPLAY RULES, the understanding of this rule is that the ball is not being passed around , if you pass it from your player to your player then decide to pause the game, you have violated this rule. hope you get it.

The price Cap when you guys can sell a player it can fluctuate, if you have a guy who is 40 Million, you can sell for as little as 20 Million or you can sell for as much as 45 Million, up to you, but the Bidlist does not have any Wiggle room, Well starting next Season it will. look out for that, still sell within the price cap rules please.

This is some Information for all of us.

If you happen to lose a player from your club, you have 2 Choices.

1. Call some up from your original Team to Fill that space.

2. Leave that space blank to see if the player returns to the game. PM Llad72 if you choose this

Seasons are 1 Month Long
, if you do not make the Minimum in a Game Week you get Adjust points, Minimum is 4 games a week, if you play 3 you are Adjusted 1 point, if you play 2 you are Adjusted 2 point , if you play 1 you are Adjusted 3 points etc, In a Month you must play your entire Schedule if you Do Not, you are not allowed to participate in the Bidlist if this Happens, If it happens Again a 2nd Time, you may not participate in the Bidlist + you are not allowed to do Transfers, Releases,Loans, Pickups etc.

..............................................................................................................................
1.  In order to help Bid Lists in transfer window, we will now limit the number of 80+ players on a roster. You will now be allowed to have up to (9) 80+ players on a roster. This should be more than enough players and will avoid hogging of players; therefore, giving us more from where to pick come bid list time. This does not mean you won't be able to participate in every Bid List, What it Means is (DO  NOT GO ABOVE (9) 80+ players).

2.  A new rule will be implemented in Fifa 17. Any games played will now be restricted to (6) 80+ players on the pitch at the same time. Same concept as league cup, but for League, CL, EL, the number of players allowed increases to (6) instead of only

3. So what these 1st 2 pieces of Information tell you is, You will only be allowed (9) 80+ Players on a roster and out of that (9) only (7) Can be on pitch at one Time for League,CL,EL,Super Cup if you sub a 80+ you can Sub in a 80+, You can  also participate in every Bidlist ,  But if you have (9) 80+ and you want a Knew 80+ then sell.
................................................................................................................................
ADMINS HAVE THE RIGHT TO VETO OR CHANGE ANY RULE, FOR THE GOOD OF THE LEAGUE, ADMINS WILL NOT ABUSE POWER BUT RATHER ENFORCE.

COMMON SENSE "OLU" RULE:  WE KNOW MOST OF YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE WHEN IT COMES TO FOLLOWING THE RULES.  UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE STILL SOME WHO LACK SOME SENSE IN THEM, SO WE ARE FORCED TO USE A COMMON SENSE RULE.  COMMON SENSE TO POST BOTH SCORES ON CUP GAMES THAT ARE 2 LEG.

Last edited by Llad72 on March 20th 2017, 9:03 am; edited 105 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://footbalfanaticsworld.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIFA X-FER LEAGUE :: RULES-
Jump to: